Wild Wildebeest Safaris has various payment options:
- WIRE TRANSFERS
- MAILING A CHECK: Make check payable to Wild Wildebeest Safaris.
** Mail to: Rowdy Woodson (U.S.Representative), 11565 Clark Lane, Conroe , TX 77385
- CASH DEPOSIT
Terms and Conditions
- A $1000 Deposit Per Hunter is required to book your hunt / reserve your dates on our Booking Calendar. Note: The deposit is not included in the amount paid to any organization where you purchased your safari.
- Your deposit will be credited towards your Safari Account / will be deducted from your final account at the end of your Safari.
- Your $1000 Booking Deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. You are welcome to reschedule new dates with us.
- Dates booked and confirmed to be paid in full.
- Cancellation within 60 days of booked dates: dates will not be transferable.
- Dangerous Game Hunts: Full payment required on the Trophy Fee and Daily Rates 60 days before the Safari commences.
- Hunts in Namibia and Mozambique: Full payment required 60 days before the Safari commences.
- Hunts to be paid in full once the Safari is complete by Cash or Credit card. A 3,5% Credit card fee will be added to your total.
Note: Please contact your credit card company or bank and let them know you will be using your card in South Africa.
- Pre-payment on your Safari: You are also welcome to make advance payment/s on your Safari to our Bank of America Account - Any money left over after your final account will be refunded to you.
Your $1000 Booking Deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. You are welcome to reschedule new dates with us.
- Additional days can be added to donations at normal daily rates.
** Additional days are added to to the beginning of your donated days.
- The Day of Arrival and Day of Departure are both non-hunting days
- Wild Wildebeest Safaris does not allow any back-to-back Safaris. A donation from Wild Wildebeest Safaris may not be combined with a Donation from another Outfitter.
- Description of a "HUNTER": "Hunter" refers to a person who harvest 4 or more trophy animals (A Jackal and Porcupine do not qualify as Trophy Animals).
Please ensure that the HUNTERS in your Donation are HUNTERS. A Client who visit Wild Wildebeest Safaris and harvest a single specie or who do not hunt, do not qualify as a HUNTER and will be charged as a NON-HUNTER. Non-Hunter daily rates will apply.
- Animals in the Donations can not be exchanged for other animals and will not be credited on your account if not harvested.
- Donated Days can not be used as "credit". i.e. should only 2 of the hunters in the 4 hunter donation visit South Africa, the donated days for the 2 additional hunters (who will not visit South Africa), can not be used as credit.
- Your Donation is valid for 2 (two) years from date of purchase. Please take note that Wild Wildebeest Safaris Trophy Fees and Rated for the year you decide to hunt will be applied.
- Please refer to minimum hunting days required for certain species.
- 7 x Hunting Days is required for all Permit Animals.
- Beer and wine provided. Hard Liquor not included
Hunting in Mozambique / Namibia with your Wild Wildebeest Safaris (WWS) Professional Hunter (PH)
- Should you prefer your WWS PH to accompany you to Mozambique / Namibia, you will be requested to pay for his return flight, charter costs, accommodation expenses and daily rates: Estimate on 10 days to Mozambique: $3000.