Daily Rates per Person per day
1 x Hunter with 1 Professional Hunter $350 per person per day
2x Hunters with 1 Professional Hunter $300 per person per day
Children younger than 11 years: $150 per person per day
Photographic Safari: $550 per person per day
Whats included in the Daily Rates?
- Fully qualified Professional Hunter with fully equipped Hunting Vehicle
- Well trained Tracker and Skinners
- Field preparation of Trophies up to time of Dip/Pack
- Lodge - Fully equipped with en-suite bathroom facilities
- Five Star Meals
- Water, Soft drinks, South African Beer and Wine
- Daily Laundry Service - so you do not need to overpack
- Trophy photography
Whats excluded from the Daily Rates?
- Flights to and from South Africa. All connecting flights, chartered flights.
- Accommodations before and after your Safari commences.
- Day of Arrival and Day of Departure ($180 per person for Arrival Day and $180 per person for Departure Day + 14% Value Added Tax
- All specialized game permit fees
- Rifle Rent if desired (Rifle $35 per day - Ammo $6.00 per round, Shotgun $1.50 per round + 14% Value Added Tax)
- Conservation Fee of $10 per animal + 14% Value Added Tax
- Dip and Pack (SwiftDip) of your Trophies in order to be shipped, $140 per animal + 14% Value Added Tax. Note: Shipping NOT included.
- 14% percent Value added tax on all services rendered
- Day Trips
- Shipping to your destination
* Tips/Gratuities are greatly appreciated as our staff works extremely Hard!
We recommend hunting from 7-10 days to assure you of quality trophies. Bowhunting requires a minimum of 10 days, permitted from June thru September.
Buffalo Hunts have a minimum of 7 hunting days.
Leopard Hunts have a minimum of 14 hunting days.
Would you like to go on a day Trip?
If another Professional Hunter (PH) is required for any extra day trips, an additional $200 per day is payable.
A list of day trips is listed under "Day Trips".
BOOKING/CANCELLATION POLICY/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please see Payments.